Patrick Direct: Premium Pickup & Delivery in Schaumburg
We’re making it simple to service your new or used Cadillac here at Patrick Cadillac because we understand sometimes 24 hours isn’t enough.
Doesn’t it make sense to service your vehicle with some you can trust? Our Cadillac factory trained service team will take good care of the biggest buying decision you make next to buying a home.
Our team uses only Cadillac approved parts that help keep your Cadillac running like new. Plus, you have a dedicated phone number anytime you have questions or would like to schedule your Patrick Direct service.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Dial 847-230-8241
- A Patrick Direct representative will help you schedule a date, time and pick up convenient for you.
- If a loaner vehicle is needed during your service, your representative will schedule the vehicle and collect pertinent information.
- Once your vehicle arrives, a Patrick Cadillac service advisor will check your vehicle in and send you an alert.
- Once your vehicle has been assigned to a technician they will inspect and begin performing the scheduled service. If the technician has additional recommendations to keep your Cadillac healthy your service advisor will contact you with the details.
- Once service has been completed your service advisor will alert you. If special arrangements are needed to return your serviced vehicle one of our Patrick Direct representatives will contact you to schedule return
Patrick Cadillac is doing everything we can to make servicing your Cadillac easy and convenient.
Once you’ve scheduled your service appointment our team will contact you the day before to confirm Pick-up/Delivery Location and any special instructions.
Day of Service or Pick Up Checklist
- We will pre-print your Repair Order showing the schedule services to be completed for you to review and sign upon drop off, and have an extra copy for your records
- Upon on our arrival or pick up of your vehicle we will complete multi point inspection with you to inspect for damages prior to pick up and have an extra copy for your records
- We also provide pre-printed Service Loaner agreement that will need to be signed and have an extra copy for your records.
Prior to the return of your Cadillac
We will contact you to:
- Explain the work performed
- Collect payment – if needed
- Explain vehicle return next steps
- Offer to make the next service appointment
- Update Maintenance Book with Maintenance Details
- Ensure the vehicle is washed, dried, vacuumed, and windows are cleaned inside and out
- Drop off your Cadillac at the specified location and time and provide you with a copy of the completed services.