Cadillac Service and Patrick Direct in Schaumburg
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Dial 847-230-8241
- A Patrick Direct representative will help you schedule a date, time and pick up convenient for you.
- If a loaner vehicle is needed during your service, your representative will schedule the vehicle and collect pertinent information.
- Once your vehicle arrives, a Patrick Cadillac service advisor will check your vehicle in and send you an alert.
- Once your vehicle has been assigned to a technician they will inspect and begin performing the scheduled service. If the technician has additional recommendations to keep your Cadillac healthy your service advisor will contact you with the details.
- Once service has been completed your service advisor will alert you. If special arrangements are needed to return your serviced vehicle one of our Patrick Direct representatives will contact you to schedule return
Day of Service or Pick Up Checklist
- We will pre-print your Repair Order showing the schedule services to be completed for you to review and sign upon drop off, and have an extra copy for your records
- Upon on our arrival or pick up of your vehicle we will complete multi point inspection with you to inspect for damages prior to pick up and have an extra copy for your records
- We also provide pre-printed Service Loaner agreement that will need to be signed and have an extra copy for your records.
Prior to the return of your Cadillac
- Explain the work performed
- Collect payment – if needed
- Explain vehicle return next steps
- Offer to make the next service appointment
- Update Maintenance Book with Maintenance Details
- Ensure the vehicle is washed, dried, vacuumed, and windows are cleaned inside and out
- Drop off your Cadillac at the specified location and time and provide you with a copy of the completed services.