PATRICK COLLISION CENTERS
WHY PATRICK COLLISION?
Chicago auto body shops are a hit-or-miss proposition, depending on your neighborhood and the make of your car. This is why the Patrick Automotive Group is legendary in the Chicagoland area. We offer meticulous, thorough and consistent Chicago auto body shop work that car owners count on.
Patrick’s two state-of-the-art Chicago auto body shops service more than 3,000 vehicles per year. Whether you need major collision repair or minor auto body repair in Chicago, Patrick’s Collision Centers have the experience and the skills to restore your vehicle to its original beauty, handling and performance.
Each center offers:
It is critical for your quality vehicle to be serviced by the most experienced, expert technicians. All of our technicians are factory-trained and hold their ASE and ICAR certifications; many technicians at our collision centers also have their ICAR Gold Class certification. This expertise in fixing domestic and foreign cars has helped maintain a top rating by the Better Business Bureau.
At Patrick’s car dealerships in Chicago, not only will we service any brand, make or model, but we offer two platinum-level certifications that only one other Chicago auto body shop has available.
Our Chicago auto body shops feature offers no other Chicago auto body shop can!
Patrick’s Auto Body Repair and Collision Centers are the only Chicago auto body shops that:
- Employ the Celette Assembly Line Replication System (CALRS) – Which guarantees that cars are returned to their original factory specifications
- Use only OEM parts – To ensure your practical or luxury car remains in pristine condition
- Provide a full warranty on repair work – We back our words with a written guarantee of the quality of workmanship
- Are certified in structural aluminum repair for many makes – This is particularly critical for many cars that are partially or fully aluminum like Jaguar and BMW
- Have over 680 years’ combined experience – Our staff, including technicians and painters, have more than 680 years of combined experience fixing BMW vehicles, and 60 years fixing Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles. And, we apply this experience to all other brands of luxury cars, SUVs and trucks
- Loaner cars available
- Free towing
Stop by one of our two Chicago auto body shops today and experience the superior level of dedication that has made our car dealers in Chicago legendary from Riverdale to Rogers Park.
Get an estimate by taking photos. Scan this QR code with your mobile camera and click to link.
|Schaumburg Auto Body Address||Schaumburg Auto Body Hours|
|534 Mall Drive Schaumburg, IL 60173 (888) 314-9807||
Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
From a barely-there ding to a fender bender-sized dent, our Schaumburg location prides itself on factory-level repairs every time. Conveniently located by Woodfield Mall off route 53 and Higgins Rd.
|Naperville Auto Body Address||Naperville Auto Body Hours|
|1559 W Ogden Ave Naperville, IL 60540 847-230-8240||
Monday - Friday: 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Our Naperville repair shop has more than 330 years combined experience, and can repair aluminum frames and parts to factory specifications. Conveniently located right behind our Jaguar of Naperville dealership off Ogden Ave and Jefferson Ave.