Meet the All-Electric 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ Debut Edition
“The 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ will deliver a high-performance luxury experience setting a new standard for Cadillac.”
—Rory Harvey, Vice President, Global Cadillac
Cadillac is opening its electric portfolio with all new 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ. This luxury SUV rides on General Motors’ Ultium system and is available in RWD or AWD configurations. The LYRIQ is sure to wow drivers with an expansive driving range and ultra-modern features like a massive touchscreen, smartphone integration, a Wi-Fi hotspot, and more. Read on to learn more about this anxiously awaited SUV, and the multitude of high-end performance and comfort features it promises to bring!
|Over 300 Miles
* MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost. Accessory item shown may vary according to model and illustration.
2023 Cadillac LYRIQ Videos
Designed to Energize
Where the rhythms, shapes and colors of the natural world meet your desire for modern adventure, you find LYRIQ. A full-glass roof subtly slopes toward a vented roof spoiler. An automated charge port door anticipates your needs. Choreographed lighting and advanced LED technology engage the senses. With range† and efficiency in mind, LYRIQ’s creators achieved sleek proportions with aggressive aerodynamic targets. This is effortless design with a magnetic draw.
Propelled By Presence
The LYRIQ achieves a dramatic sculptural effect with standard 20- and available 22-inch wheels paired with low-profile tires† that harmonize with the sheet metal in both structure and detail. Even the tire construction was designed with input from the aerodynamics team to support the efficiency of LYRIQ. This is expertly calculated architecture in motion.
Through the brilliant integration of technology, LYRIQ delivers an inspired driving experience unlike any other. Cadillac LYRIQ’s 33″ diagonal advanced LED display has the ability to emit over one billion colors, every radiant detail motivates your journey forward. Driving the 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ includes so much more than leaving gas behind. LYRIQ offers available Super Cruise,† the first true hands-free driver assistance technology for compatible roads. And with an ever-growing network, you can travel on over 200,000 miles of compatible roads throughout the U.S. and Canada.
LYRIQ All-Electric Performance & Range
The LYRIQ’s expected range is 300 miles on a single charge. To put that in perspective, the average Cadillac XT5 owner drives about 40 miles per day. With the LYRIQ’s all-electric power and impressive range at the helm, you can drive confidently from point A to point B, thanks largely to the following features:
- Responsive Performance: The LYRIQ delivers 325 lb.-ft (440 Nm) of torque and 340 horsepower (255 kW) almost instantly, putting you in control as you travel down Hoffman Estates roads.
- RWD & AWD Options: Choose from single-motor rear- or dual-motor all-wheel drive models, and experience the traction and control you desire from your new Cadillac.
- Lightning-Fast Charging: With the available dual on-board charging package, LYRIQ will offer at-home† Level 2 (AC) charge rates up to 19.2 kW,† or up to 52 miles of range per charging hour—and DC fast charging for public charging rates of up to 190 kW,† or up to 76 miles of range in just 10 minutes.
- Ultium Propulsion: GM’s Ultium propulsion system helps deliver near-perfect weight distribution and a lower center of gravity for performance that’s responsive, agile, and athletic.
LYRIQ Technology & Infotainment Features
You’d expect nothing less than futuristic technology from a Cadillac EV — and the LYRIQ doesn’t disappoint. Here are a few of its crowning technologies:
- Super Cruise™: Hands-free and intelligent, Super Cruise™ is a cruise control system that simplifies highway travel.
- AKG Studio Sound System: Complete with 19 strategically placed speakers, this advanced sound system delivers concert-quality audio.
- Augmented Reality Head-Up Display: The curved 33-inch diagonal LED display features an augmented reality head-up display that displays speed, direction, navigation indicators, and more.
What Are Cadillac’s EV Plans for the Future?
The benefits of EVs are too great to ignore — from reduced fuel consumption to fewer tailpipe emissions to smoother and more responsive handling. That being said, Cadillac’s plans for the advancement of EV technology within its lineup won’t stop with the LYRIQ. In fact, by the end of the decade, nearly all of the vehicles in the Cadillac family will run on electric power. Cadillac will continue to design and build EVs based on customers’ lifestyles, allowing for easier and faster charging.